Date: Sunday, September 17, 2017
Race Start Time: 7:30 AM
Start and Finish: Kemah Boardwalk, 215 Kipp Ave, Kemah, TX 77565
Distance: 10K, chip timed
Course: Flat and easy on the Kemah Boardwalk and then the “Tough” part, 4 passes (2 complete loops) over the Kemah/Seabrook Bridge. Then, it’s downhill (not really) to the finish!
Time Limit: 2 hours (strictly enforced)*
All finishers will receive a medal.
- Finisher’s medal (check Facebook, we often post photos when the medals come in… )
- Race technical shirt for all participants and volunteers (sign up by 8-19!)
- 2 water stops on course (under each end of the bridge, each stop will be passed twice)
- Course is four (4) times over the bridge.
- Time limit is 2 hours.
- Charity: The Bridge over Troubled Water.
- Just minutes from Downtown Houston.
- Ice cream will be waiting at the finish line!
Race Day Instructions:
Click here to download Race Day Instruction in PDF format
If you loose your bib, chip or you forget them at home there will be a $10 charge to reissue you a new bib or chip.